FREE entry 1st & 2nd May 2016, Celebrating Workers Day
Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd May 2016
9 am to 4 pm
Cannon Firing from 11 am - 1 pm Sunday
Chavonnes Battery Museum
Clock Tower, V&A Waterfront
- Marvel at the 41 spectacular images from underwater,
- Emerse yourself in the slideshow of 100 of the 3 000 entries,
- Enjoy the NSRI Kiddies Area with color in and activity competition, color in sheets of the exhibition panels available for all ages to indulge,
- Have fun being a diver and take photos at the cut out boards,
- Absorb and relax in the ample seating areas, wear a Tricorn hat,
- Explore the Archaeological ruins buried for 140 years,
- Discover the displays, dioramas and information panels in the Museum,
- Make a wish in the Well on the shoreline of the Cape of Storms,
- Buy a postcard or Bid to Donate (All proceeds to NSRI)
- FREE Wifi, visitors are encouraged to take and share pics!
Direct undercover access via stairs from Clock Tower P2 Parking, R 10 for 5 hours on Weekends. Follow the logo with the cannon in the left lane,
Perfect when the weather is bad. Next door to CT Fish Market (Watch our social media for specials and discount vouchers),
- Exhibition runs 1st May - 30th September 2016. Tickets are available at the door and at Webtickets from 3rd May 2016.
- R 70 Adults, R 50 Students, Seniors, Wild Card holders and Red Bus tickets, R 30 Kids (Under 16) FREE under 6, R 200 Family of 4!
- Museum Tour + R 50, V&A Waterfront Historical Walking Tour R 150,
- Enter the Monthly Draw to stand a chance to win a case of delicious Painted Wolf Wines,
- Venue available for hire for Presentations and "Old Cape" theme events.
On your own or in a group, you are Welcome!